Bootlegs [Progressive Metal] » Tool (US) - Live in Louisville, KY [Bootleg] (8/5-2019) [Lossless FLAC]
  • https://i.imgur.com/RbbK7xu.png

Artist: TOOL
    Release: KFC Yum! Center, Louisville, KY (2019.05.08)
    Genre: Progressive Metal
    Bitrate: FLAC
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://toolband.com/
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tool

2019.05.08, KFC Yum! Center

Louisville, Kentucky

Zoom H1 - AT834 - Cardoid Mics - WAV 24/48 - Tracksplitting & Fading w/ Audacity - FLAC.

Recording #383

NOTE: A- sound. Subjective. Thought I would catch Tool one last time before they retire. Hadn't seen them live since 2006, so this is my first time taping them. One of the reasons I have been so tepid on Tool for the last dozen years is because compared to there '96-'98 era (when I saw them 3 times) their setlists have been bland affairs. They never felt like they had to play "Sober" every show, so I don't know why they think "Aenema," "46 & 2," "Schism" and "Stinkfist" have to be played at every show. They had versatile sets back in the day. Hell, I once heard them play "Crawl Away," "Hush" and "Part of Me" all at the same show. Now I'm happy if I get "Intolerance" (the highlight of the set).

Anyway, this is recorded about 25 feet from Stage Right. The ticket prices were exorbitant and so was the merchandise. But I just made sure to "Shut Up & Buy!" Stage show was average for Tool, but I was surprised that they seemed to really be enjoying the show. Even Maynard. Guess it was probably that they were finally playing completed new material. "Descending" was a little too moody for me to judge in a live setting if it was any good, but "Invincible" was a 13 minute barn burner that I am looking forward to hearing as a studio recording. "CCtrip was an electronics/drums display that will probably be an interlude on the new album that Danny Carey did on his own. The crowd also sang him Happy Birthday (May, 9).

Also, just to remind me why I hate assigned seating and arena shows, I had a diehard, uncynical, unjaded Tool fan who had NEVER seen them live before (how could that be?) to my right. He was a total jackass throughout. You don't hear him as much as I thought you would, but you hear him during the intros to songs and between songs. How there could be such a positive Tool fan in this shit blood cum on my hands world is beyond me.

01 Aenema (9:56)
    02 The Pot (7:41)
    03 Parabol (3:24)
    04 Parabola (6:38)
    05 Descending (14:15)
    06 Schism (8:30)
    07 Invincible (13:38)
    08 Jambi 9:34)
    09 Intolerance (4:42)
    10 46 & 2 (6:16)
    11 CCtrip (7:49)
    12 Vicarious (9:03)