Demos [Progressive Metal] » [DEAD LINK] Shadowcast (US) - Rehearsal Demo (1989? 1990?)
  • THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

CHECK EXISTING REQUESTS BEFORE MAKING A NEW ONE!

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/7828/shadowcast.jpg

Artist: Shadowcast
    Release: Rehearsal demo (1989/1990)
    Genre: Power Metal
    ►Dead Link
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I got this demo on CD-R in a trade (together with Legion, Shadow & Stryctnyne demos).

I have no info about this demo. It seems to be from a rehearsal. The Fates Warning cover Daylight Dreamers
    seems to be the same as the one I included in the demo collection together with The Premonition demo.

Edit 24th of March 2015 - Randy Davis, guitar player in Shadowcast, has asked me to delete the links to these demos.
    Apparently we might get to see something from Shadowcast on CD in the not too distant future.
    I'll buy that to support them and I hope you all will as well!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Necropolis
    2. Wordvoid
    3. Puppets of Destiny
    4. Daylight Dreamers
    Bringer of Steel
    Sweden (se) Male

Topics Solved: 0

Randy (gtrs) here. I recorded these songs with a 1/4 inch reel to reel 4-track-without a board!!! (which is why the lack of tone!) For more info see my comment on Shadowcast's other post.

• 1 likes this
    United States (us) Male 
    Name: Randy Davis

Yes, the demo 1 (we called it the basement demo-recorded in Jay's basement) was done in the fall of 1989. We did these songs for a radio station to hopefully be included on their album/shows. It turned into a battle of the bands type show but we later recorded 'Private Reality' for the station....to which the 'album' never happened... There are many more songs on that Demo 1 but I need to find the master cassette tape. (I recorded on 1/4 inch reel to reel then later transferred/mixed to cassette.)
    I'm on Facebook here- https://www.facebook.com/randallbdavis don't be a stranger!
    United States (us) Male 
    Name: Randy Davis

« Return to Demos [Progressive Metal]