Bootlegs [Doom] » Pallbearer (US) - Live at The End, Nashville, Tennessee [Bootleg] (23/3-2017) [Lossless FLAC]
  • https://www.metal-archives.com/images/3/5/4/0/3540315471_logo.jpg

Artist: Pallbearer
    Release: 2017.03.23
    Genre: Doom
    Bitrate: FLAC [My Master Recording]
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pallbearer
    2017.03.23, The End
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Zoom H1 - AT831 Cardoid Mics - WAV 48/24 - Tracksplitting & Fading w/ Audacity - FLAC.
    Recording #282
    01 Thorns (6:14)
    02 Worlds Apart (10:31)
    03 I Saw The End (7:00)
    04 Devoid Of Redemption (9:14)
    05 Dancing in Madness (13:10)
    06 Heartless (8:28)
    07 (improvisation) (3:25)
    08 Lie Of Survival (10:40)
    09 The Ghost I Used To Be (11:55)
    10 A Plea For Understanding (12:48)
    Note: 3rd time seeing Pallbearer and this was probably my favorite so far. Very loose show where the band were performing (I am almost sure) "Heartless,", "A Plea For Understanding," "Lie of Survival", and "I Saw The End" for the 2nd time ever. The power for the 2nd guitar and bass went out twice, during "Dancing In Madness" and "Heartless. Brett kept singing and playing on both, which was really interesting during "Dancing In Madness" because Devin's guitar started working again almost to the moment when his specific guitar part started during the mid-song lull.

After those two songs, they took about 5 minutes to get things working properly and the band did a really sweet improv, which sounded like they had rehearsed it before. May have been a part of song that didn't end up on "Heartless," but it may be something I just don't recognize. If you know it let me know in the comments please.

It was also interesting to hear the refined/vocal versions of "Thorns" and "Dancing In Madness," since when I saw them in Louisville in Feb 2016 they were still kind of rough. You can check out those version on my recording for the Louisville show here if you are interested:

Subjective recording grade: A/A-
    Didn't feel like making the 3 hr trip to Nashville last night, but glad I did!

http://hollowmoonsliveaudiorecordings.blogspot.com
    United States (us) Male 
    Name: hollowmoons

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Bootlegs [Doom]