Bootlegs [Doom] » Pale Divine (US) - Live in Indianaoplis, IN, USA Fri [Bootleg] (27/7-2018) [Lossless FLAC]
  • https://i.imgur.com/oJ2VPo0.png

Artist: Pale Divine
    Release: Bootleg
    Genre: Classic Doom Metal
    Bitrate: FLAC
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Giving credit where credit is due. Mediaaddict at the Guitars101.com forum posted this over the Summer of 2019. I downloaded it and added a studio track. In August of 2019, Mediaaddict gave me permission to re-post this modified upload, crediting him for the legwork, for which I am thankful. Here's the original upload noted:

"PALE DIVINE
    Friday 2018-07-27
    State Street Pub
    Indianapolis
    Indiana
    U.S.A.

Opening For APOSTLE OF SOLITUDE

Audience Recording

Recorded, Transferred, Track Marking (CD Wav Editor) & Uploaded by "Lucifer Burns"

Recording info:SONY MZ-M200 Hi-MD Portable Minidisc Recorder>w/Audiotechnica Pro24 Mic>SONY Premium Gold 80 Minute Minidisc.

Transfer info: SONY MDS-JE440 Standalone Minidisc Recorder>BSR 3000 EQ>TASCAM CD-RW900mkII Professional CD Recorder>MAXELL(GOLD) 80 Minute Music Only CDR

CDR>EAC>WAV>TLH>FLAC>DIME

Setlist
    1. Introduction
    2. CRIMSON TEARS
    3. THE CONQUERING WORM
    4. (I Alone) THE TRAVELER
    5. SHADES OF BLUE
    6. CEMETERY EARTH

Musicians
    GREG DIENER - Guitar/Vocals
    RON"fezz"McGINNIS - Bass
    DARIN McCLOSKEY - Drums

Notes:
    Now that i am no longer PALE DIVINE's Manager, i feel i can comment now from a fan's point of view, which was why i became their Manager.
    I was one of their biggest fans. And for good reason. The band has been so under-rated for years, yet they have played all the Major Doom Metal festivals for years.
    Greg Diener & Darin McCloskey have carried the band since 1997, and have created 4 full length releases as well as 2 Eps worth of Classic Traditional Doom Metal.
    The band has also seen no less then 7 gifted and unique Bass players come and go thru their ranks. Bassists Ron McGinnis (ADMIRAL BROWNING) being the lattest.
    Celebrating 22 years of excellence in 2018 !! ~ LB

PLEASE ENJOY THE MUSIC, WHILE YOU STILL CAN, BEFORE YOU'RE DEAD! AND WE'RE ALL DYING IN HERE, BUT YOU'RE NOT DEAD YET, BUT YOU WILL BE SOON AND AND WHAT GOOD WILL YOUR RECORDINGS BE THEN WHEN YOU'RE DEAD AND GONE..."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Intro
    2. Crimson Tears
    3. The Conquering Worm
    4. (I Alone) The Traveler
    5. Shades Of Blue
    6. Cemetery Earth
    7. Self Portrait (studio version of a Rainbow cover)

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Bootlegs [Doom]