Lossless [NWOBHM] » Burner (UK) - Savage Killer [Single] (2002) [Apple Lossless Vinyl Rip]
  • http://i.imgur.com/sIjqtUZ.png
    Artist: Burner
    Release: Savage Killer
    Genre: NWOBHM
    Bitrate: Apple Lossless
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Info: Here is the initial 7" single from NWOBHM band Burner. These tracks were recorded back in 1982. At the time, the band were playing shows and producing music, but never sought to press any of the music to vinyl. They had tracks recorded to tape. A member of the band found the tape and passed it on to be released by UK label Zerlinda Records as a 7" single. This is just a killer group of songs. It's very riff oriented and catchy. There is also a definite early Priest influence on this recording. The band has admitted to being influenced by 70's Judas Priest. There was one other single called, "Hammer of the Gods" that was issued as well as a comeback album entitled, "Resurrection." The comeback album was made available on CD and vinyl. I already own the band's CD release, and decided that I like the band enough to order the 7" single as well. The singles are added as bonus tracks to the CD release, but I wanted an original pressing of the 7." This download is worth it just for the vinyl scans of the record alone. I scanned the vinyl, straightened it, and removed all blemishes. I hope you like this. Let me know what you think of the recording.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Savage Killer
    2. Lay Down Your Arms
    United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 14

« Return to Lossless [NWOBHM]