Lossless [NWOBHM] » Tröjan (UK) - Chasing The Storm (1985) [Apple Lossless CD Rip]
  • http://www.metal-archives.com/images/5/1/9/4/5194.jpg

Artist: Trojan
    Release: Chasing The Storm
    Genre: NWOBHM
    Bitrate: Apple Lossless
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Info: Here is the lone album from NWOBHM speed-metallers Trojan. It was released in 1985 by Roadrunner Records. The band had a compilation track that it contributed to the Ebony "Metal Maniaxe" compilation. But it took a few more years to produce the band's only full-length. This release has a style similar to Blind Fury. I bought this CD when it was reissued through Metal Mind Records out of Poland. It was only available as a digipak release. I was upset at how beat-up and dinged-up the cardboard cover was on the CD when I bought it. It's for this reason that I am not a fan of digipak releases. Many of them, even if they are brand new, end up looking bad when you receive them in an order. It is also very difficult to keep the digipak looking nice. Also, there are times when the glue lets the tray separate from the cardboard sleeve. How does one then replace the tray? I always put the CD itself in a thin, slip-case and store the cardboard cover at home in order to protect it. It is so much easier to just replace a plastic jewel case. Anyway, I went on a tangent here. I traded my original disc, because I was unhappy with the condition the cardboard cover was in. I did, however, scan the artwork and keep the music in lossless. This disc is difficult to find at this juncture. I hope you like it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Chasing the Storm
    2. Tonight We've Got It Made
    3. Only the Strong Survive
    4. Hypnotized
    5. Backstabber
    6. Icehouse
    7. Take No Prisoners
    8. Hot 'n Ready
    9. Help Me
    10. Aggressor
    United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 14

They changed name to Talion and released one album, which is basically this just slower, maybe more thrashy, but still power metal.
    Bringer of Steel

Topics Solved: 65

« Return to Lossless [NWOBHM]