Found Requests
FORUM RULES
------------------
Full list with solved requests: http://heavymetalrarities.com/forum/top ... p?list=123

Found / Solved Requests »  [SOLVED] [REQS] Halloween (US) - All live concerts links from Lockjaw site
Saw a post that said to come here for these. Would love to find them. Can anyone re-upload these? Thanks in advance.

Pete
Random avatar
United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 0

sorry to say I didn't keep any of incubo's shows he posted because they were all audience recordings. I do have the FM/SB shows that were at the old motorcityrock site- Harpos 85, Ritz 86 and St. Joseph's Church Jackson MI 7 18 1987 if you want those ....
Bringer of Steel
United States (us) Male
Name: John

Topics Solved: 232

As old Halloween is one of my fave bands I downloaded all shows from Lockjaw those good ol' times, will upload them here in the next weeks. I started yesterday, but the first upload did not pass through yet for some reason, so have a little patience...
Random avatar

Topics Solved: 12

well, it is some time ago but I only uploaded two of the bunch... maybe I will do some more in the future...
Random avatar

Topics Solved: 12

« Return to Found / Solved Requests