Found Requests
FORUM RULES
------------------
Full list with solved requests: http://heavymetalrarities.com/forum/top ... p?list=123

Found / Solved Requests »  [SOLVED] [REQS] Celtic Frost (Che) - Live at Grabenhalle, St. Gallen, Switzerland [Bootleg] (17/5-1985)
  • Link/Source: viewtopic.php?f=210&t=18918
    mentioned on our forum.
    Strad said he couldn't find his copy.
    micah has not visited since Feb 2015, but never uploaded anything, so probably no point emailing him.

and
    Here is a scan -

Erich Keller flyers for the first and the second ever Celtic Frost gigs.jpg

May 17, 1985
    December 27, 1985
    FORUM MOD!

Topics Solved: 797

December 27, 1985 you can check here:

I have seen this show circulating with some traders, but all in VOB formats. I've never seen a soundboard of this one.

About May 17, 1985, please, give me a few days. I think I've it.

• 2 likes this

Topics Solved: 11

Since this is not posted in the video request section I assume it´s the bootleg lp you meant, is it?

It´s a (bad) audience recording, so expect inferior low quality… (shocked)

vbr200, 72mb ►DEAD LINK

• 3 likes this
    RunningWild bans and give people negative points for no reason. He also edit and post things in his own stupid way and don't follow the posting layout rules!...  RunningWild have been banished and eliminated from the Forum!
    Austria (at) Male
    Rank: RunningWild bans and give people negative points for no reason. He also edit and post things in his own stupid way and don't follow the posting layout rules!... RunningWild have been banished and eliminated from the Forum!

Topics Solved: 901

Excellent. I did not even know there was a bootleg video of it until Witchking mentioned it.

Yeah, for me, any quality is acceptable for rare concerts or releases I seek. I am not spoiled like these millennial kids.
    Heck, I even watched TV shows on a black and white set for the first 10 or 11 years I was alive, so I am used to not having the "best".
    Never even thought to complain it wasn't "good enough".
    FORUM MOD!

Topics Solved: 797

Hello .... I ask you please, if you can reload the link ... thank you very much.
    Random avatar
    Italy (it) Male

Topics Solved: 0

WAV Rip posted here by jimgasm
    viewtopic.php?f=145&t=60560

Missing 2 songs
    Sweden (se) Male  YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 2557

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Found / Solved Requests