Found Requests
FORUM RULES
------------------
Full list with solved requests: http://heavymetalrarities.com/forum/top ... p?list=123

Found / Solved Requests »  [SOLVED] [REQS] Die Laughing (UK-Hastings) - You Got the Power, Hard Living Man [Single] (1980)
Bringer of Steel

Topics Solved: 5

Upload done…
Hidden Link

• 2 likes this
RunningWild bans and give people negative points for no reason. He also edit and post things in his own stupid way and don't follow the posting layout rules!...  RunningWild have been banished and eliminated from the Forum!
Austria (at) Male
Rank: RunningWild bans and give people negative points for no reason. He also edit and post things in his own stupid way and don't follow the posting layout rules!... RunningWild have been banished and eliminated from the Forum!

Topics Solved: 903

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Found / Solved Requests