Requests of RE-UPLOADS for dead links at the blog and forum
FORUM RULES
---------------------
Always put [NEED RE-UP] before the topic title. Also include country abbreviation, year and a link to the dead post.
Check the solved forum before creating a new topic. If a request already exists post a note there and the topic will be moved to re-upload requests and marked as unsolved.

Re-Upload Requests » [NEED RE-UP] Iron Maiden (UK) - Live in New York City: Beast Over Palladium [SBD-Bootleg] (29/6-1982)
Link to dead post: viewtopic.php?t=33209
Random avatar
Lebanon (lb) Male

Topics Solved: 0

Plus 1 on this for me too!
Random avatar
United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 3

Please re-up yourself:

cbr256 ► Hidden Link
Austria (at) Male

Topics Solved: 931