Releases still available from bands or labels.
Rejected Requests & Uploads »  [REJECTED] Black Hole (Ita) - Live In Verona, Italy [Bootleg] (1985)
  •  ! canadaspaceman wrote:
    nonseinormale65 wrote:Sorry to tell you mate but this one was officialy released in 2011 in the "Behind The Gravestone" 3 CD boxset by Area Death Productions and according to the forums rules his sharing is forbidden

https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Black_Hole/Behind_the_Gravestone/299072
    Behind the Gravestone Compilation, 2011
    CD3: Live in Verona (1985)

http://i.imgur.com/E2e8G1N.png
    Artist: Black Hole
    Release: Live In Verona, Italy 1985
    Genre: DOOM
    Bitrate: 320 kbps

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rare, long, and great quality live recording from the legends of Italian Doom BLACK HOLE. Their 4 demos and 4 unreleased tracks and the legendary LAND OF MYSTERY LP are some of the greatest doom recordings ever made. I was very upset that TROUBLED NIGHT didnt appear on this recording, but it has plenty demo songs and 2 previously unreleased songs!!! HAIL BLACK HOLE!!

All I ask is that people give credit where its due in terms of all my stolen rips previously posted to here and Lockjaw, some of which the bands told me NOT to distribute (ARC Live tracks) some the bands didnt have until I got it for them (Brick Mistress Audition tape 1987, etc) and some that are planned to be released and should NOT be uploaded until the band put them out properly (TERROR). And remember who hooks you up every sunday!!!! :)

BLACK DEATH - Live in Verona, Italy 1985

1. Demoniac City
    2. Spectral World
    3. Blind Men & Occult Forces
    4. Holes In The Gravestone (From Demo #4 1985)
    5. Obsession (From Demo #3 1984)
    6. Permanent Incubus (From Demo #3 1984)
    7. Demon;s Insanity (Unreleased)
    8. Bells Of Death
    9. Black Bible (Unreleased)
    10. Obscurity In The Ethereal House
    11. Guitar/Drum Solos
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

- TOM "MEZO" POLLOCK (Decibel magazine)
    United States (us) Male  YouTube 
    Name: BloodOfChrist

Topics Solved: 4

Sorry to tell you mate but this one was officialy released in 2011 in the "Behind The Gravestone" 3 CD boxset by Area Death Productions and according to the forums rules his sharing is forbidden(btw I have it from many years) :

http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Bl ... one/299072

P.S. I have an Epitaph live bootlegs from 1990(they are related with Black Hole having some former members in the line up),i'll share asap!!!
    Name: Marco

Topics Solved: 70

nonseinormale65 wrote:Sorry to tell you mate but this one was officialy released in 2011 in the "Behind The Gravestone" 3 CD boxset by Area Death Productions and according to the forums rules his sharing is forbidden(btw I have it from many years) :

http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Bl ... one/299072

P.S. I have an Epitaph live bootlegs from 1990(they are related with Black Hole having some former members in the line up),i'll share asap!!!

Really? I love Filippo and ADP I never got that boxed set tho not that I wouldnt love to have it. I didnt know that was on there. I just saw that 12 minute live song from 86 is on there thats sick. The set is Out Of Print now as it was apparently one run of 500 copies, normal for ADP. When I did the Ritual Sacrifice CD with him it was only 1000 and gone in two weeks (i sold 2 copies for $140 on ebay a year later). So this boxed set is def long unavailable from the label. Im gonna buy one from someone else now that I saw theres that track I dont have, wish I grabbed it sooner.

Live Epitaph? Thats fucking killer you should def post if you feel its time for that to come out! Love them.
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

Yes,the box set is sold out but some italian label/distro may have some copies...(just sent you a pm about it); btw,Filippo(aka Demophil)joined this forum some months ago!

P.S. About Epitaph bootleg,i'm working on the songs/files,hope to finish in four or five days,actually i have two live bootlegs,one contains their original stuff while the other is made only of cover songs ;)
    Name: Marco

Topics Solved: 70

I hope someone has one for a reasonable price cuz im gonna finally get around to grabbing this. I only didnt sooner cuz I have extremely limited money these days and Ive been buying things Ive never heard and hardware with my little spending money (cost of living on LI- NY is INSANE if your one of the few whos not a trust-fund kid or from a rich family and actually have to work to support yourself). Filippo makes great boxed sets, he was the one I was compiling that TERROR collection for after we did RITUAL SACRIFICE - THE EARLY YEARS together (read the bio and thanx lists and see whos names at the end of both ;)). It sucks he had some problems then and Terror never happened but hes kept up the great work since ive been looking at some pics of the Black Hole set and if its anything like the quality of his awesome THANATOS set I cant hold off getting it any longer. Itll look great next to my Land Of Mystery LP :)

Im jealous of the connection you must have made to score those Epitaph recordings! Interesting that theyd do a set of covers, is that like during the early stages of the band or something? Looking forward to your upload, thanks for the great work!!

EDIT--------------------------

Also, im getting "Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_user_avatar() in /home/heavymet/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 4744" when I try to open my inbox. Will PM you as soon as I get in :)

« Return to Rejected Requests & Uploads