Demos [Heavy / Power] » Atomik Cocktail (US) - Free Drugs Inside [Demo] (1990)
  • http://i.imgur.com/WZgrtZ0.jpg

Artist: Atomik Cocktail
    Release: Free Drugs Inside, Demo 1990
    Genre: Heavy Metal
    Bitrate: 320kbps
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is the only demo of Tampa's Atomik Cocktail.
    They also have an LP called "Metal Rages On", which was released a year later.

Todd Plant - Vocals
    Bruce Batten - Guitar
    John Urban - Bass
    Russ Hammock - Drums
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Life's Funny Farm
    2. The Temptress
    3. Rock the Nation
    4. A Brand New World

United States (us) Male
    Name: Frank Makue

Topics Solved: 17

FRANK MANY THANKS FOR THIS KILLER OFFER!! ALL SONGS HERE WEREN'T USED IN THEIR "METAL RAGES ON(LP)" AND THEREFORE ARE VERY PRECIOUS!!IN THAT LP INCLUDED ALL SONGS-HYMNS FROM THE THUNDER 1988 SUPERB DEMO!! BE BLESSED MAN!! porosimetal
    Random avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: PANOS

Topics Solved: 6

This demo is probably the only official release that was recorded under the Atomik Cocktail name (but Cutthroat's 1987 unreleased album was first released as Atomik Cocktail "Space-Metal Vampires from Hell" cassette in 1991 and "Metal Rages On" on CD-R in 2005 and silver CD in 2007 by Retrospect Records, Bruce Batten being the only member of both Cutthroat and Atomik Cocktail). Jim, Russ and Todd were never in Atomik Cocktail. Gene Adam and Bruce Batten (the only 2 members that for sure played on this tape) started this band up as a new project after Thunder broke up and Gene was let go from Iced Earth. This was the first recording under the A.C. name, and Gene left just a little while after this tape. Bruce continued on with it for many years, putting a couple of later recordings up on YouTube. When the 1987 Cutthroat album was released under the band name that they recorded it under in 2005 on Hades Paradise Records, it is considered a bootleg on some sites, but was a good record release in my opinion. It seems likely that Bruce owned copyrights to it. A little bit more about their origin is here:
    https://archive.org/stream/thrustvol3is ... i_djvu.txt

• 1 likes this
    United States (us) MaleYouTube 
    Name: Matt

Topics Solved: 14

« Return to Demos [Heavy / Power]