EPs [Melodic / AOR] » S-Rave (Jpn) - Necklace [EP] (2003)
  • http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/michaeljacksonismydad69/neck_zpsnlxy3hiy.png

Artist: S-Rave
    Release: Necklace
    Genre: Melodic-Hard Rock
    Bitrate: 320
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Around for only four years, Japanese melo-hard band S-Rave (pronounced like 'slave', only with an r instead of an l... it's a Japanese thing) were destined for big things. And for a period, they absolutely came close to taking over the visual kei underground with their melodic yet hard hitting sound. As a matter of fact, it was through this release, their only album "Necklace", released back in January in 2003, that put the guys on the map officially. Their unique sound which has a very vintage driving sound to it (with S-Rave themselves later admitting they owe a lot of their sound to the hard rock bands of the 70's and 80's) made the young guys one of the most unique bands in not just the visual underground, but the Japanese underground rock scene in general. And believe me, Sunao's guitar wails will melt your face. Hell, S-Rave even joined the 2003 lineup for the popular Japanese hard rock/heavy metal festival Hard Rock Summit, which also had iconic metal bands like Loudness and Earthshaker as mainliners. Not too bad for a VK band that was active for less than half-of-a-decade, I'd say.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Fake Love
    2. Necklace
    3. Digital-rotic Super★Star
    4. DMZ -Feel for the Enemy-
    5. Money Trap! (Live Take)
    Name: R.M.

Topics Solved: 0

An ultra hot one!!! Music that brings to mind a BLIZARD, EZO, EARTHSHAKER, 44 MAGNUM, MAKE UP mix, with lead guitars that melt all their way through like a demented blend of TAKASAKI, KUNI, MICHAEL ANGELO BATIO's shred madness and top quality-talent!! I'M still drooling!!! MEGA THANX for this brilliant offer R.M.!! porosimetal
    Random avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: PANOS

Topics Solved: 1

« Return to EPs [Melodic / AOR]