Singles [Melodic / AOR] » Child Hood's End (Jpn) - Shounen ga Yue no Jounetsu (少年が故の情熱) [Single] (1998)
  • http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/michaeljacksonismydad69/shounen_zpsa2dhn6wq.png

Artist: Child Hood's End
    Release: Shounen ga Yue no Jounetsu (少年が故の情熱)
    Genre: AOR/Hard Rock
    Bitrate: 320
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Alright, I'll try to sum this as best as I can: I'm a huge... HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE fan of the Japanese band Child. For the first three years of their careers, though, they were known as Child Hood's End, and it turns out that their band name change also meant a change in their sound as well. While Child are more along the lines of alternative rock, Child Hood's End is a lot more heavy, while maintaining that melodic edge that makes listening to them so damn addicting. Released in early 1998, "Shounen ga Yue no Jounetsu (少年が故の情熱)" was the band's first single release, either as Child Hood's End or as Child, and it is quite rare. In fact, the copy that you're reading about now, I won for only 300 yen (roughly 3USD), and when I saw it for sale for so low, I jumped on it immediately. So if very melodic hard rock, with some heavy comparisons to guys like Siam Shade and even slight throwbacks to bands like 44Magnum and Ziggy (who are particular influences on the members), then definitely check this out!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Shounen ga Yue no Jounetsu (少年が故の情熱)
    2. It's My Song
    Name: R.M.

Topics Solved: 0

Very good stuff, melodic, with memorable hooks and fast pace, nice guitars, though i doubt if the true metal heads will like it, since the alternative-happy-modern elements are more than evedent!
    R.M. , many thanks for the offer!! porosimetal
    Random avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: PANOS

Topics Solved: 1

« Return to Singles [Melodic / AOR]