Lossless [Melodic / AOR] » JeauL (Jpn) - Empty Heart [EP] (2000) [Lossless WMA]
  • https://i.imgur.com/s7OjbE1.png

Artist: JeauL
    Release: Empty Heart
    Genre: Melodic-Hard Rock/Alternative Rock
    Bitrate: Lossless (WMA)
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Something I've been trying to get to, this is my lossless rip of the first and only album "Empty Heart" by the melodic hard rockers JeauL. Hailing from Hokkaido, the sound on the album was a great showcase of technically sound musicians and characteristic vocalization from frontman Kenji. The band has a great driving sound to them, and most of the songs are great tracks to crank on the highway with the exception of the ballad track "If", which shows Kenji really shining. A really, really, really amazing effort, and it sucks that this was their first and only album release before their disbandment less than a year later.
    https://www.discogs.com/de/JeauL-Empty- ... e/12116009
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Again
    2. Style
    3. Joy
    4. If
    5. Empty Heart
    Name: R.M.

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Lossless [Melodic / AOR]