Values »  [SOLVED] Angel witch / Gorgon 7" - any rare?
  • Does Anyone know whether this single is any rare at all?

I just found it on sale at auction for 14 euros. (Approx $20?)
    Since that's not really cheap but not that much either I was wondering if anyone has knowledge about the record here.

Info of the record is given as :
    Format: Vinyl, 7", Single, 45 RPM
    Label: Bronze Records – BRO 108
    Released:1980
    Style: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal

Condition is decent but not great. Well vinyl should be EX- but the covers just "decent".
    My Martin Popoff's Record Price Guide does not list this record -- or at least I'm not sure since it's not by that name. It lists record called "Bronze" from 1980 / Bronze Label -- which might tbe the same, perhaps naming error?

http://kuvat2.huuto.net/6/d1/ba64365c649d09bd589744f35a492-orig.jpg

Any help is appreciated as I really cannot afford buy too much at the moment so I want to spend it wisely :)
    Name: Tane Norther

Topics Solved: 0

10-20$, guess you could get 30$ for a copy in mint condition.
    Nice find however, it's a great 7inch =)

• 1 likes this
    Sweden (se) Male  YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 2490

Allright thanks for the reply Strappado!
    Cover up there is definitely not mint, but otherwise nice. Have to think about it for a while :)
    Songs are good for sure.

I'm just scouting something to buy at local auctions, if there's good find / deal enough I'll go for it!
    With tight money it sometimes makes a difference to pay 10 euros rather than 20.

Off topic for this post but:
    there was also Chateaux's Highly Strung and Silverwing's Alive And Kicking for 5euro a piece with ok condition. Would also still be allright with postage added I think.

Yeah 5€ is OK for online sale. You could probably find them cheaper at a flea market but that will ofcourse take some extra work ;).
    Sweden (se) Male  YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 2490

Well I was thinking about going into some flea markets this summer -- I've actually wanted to do it for some time now -- since in under belief that you could better way make discoveries there where sellers might not be so .. knowledgeable.. with the collector-prices. Especially those who are just wanting to get rid of something old (or them) for little money. Town where I live though has no decent flea market so I guess I will have to head to Turku or Helsinki.

Some Lp and some Nes game hunt. That is -- of course if financial situation gets slightly better soon ;) I mean you wouldn't want to travel to other town's flea market just to be afford perhaps one or two 5 euro LP's :)

I'vent really been doing flea-market record hunting this far although it's always been tempting ('ve used regular stores mainly). I'm not counting heavy metal gigs or events which happen in bit similar fashion, because the sellers usually do, better than many buyers, know what are the current prices for each item (I've still bought some on events like those). Afterall they're often hardcore fans of the genre themselves and know their records.

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Values