Singles [Heavy / Power] » New Age (Ita) - New Age / Nessuno Ci Fermerà [Single] (1982)
  • https://i.imgur.com/TeNLSgB.png

Band: New Age
    Genre: Heavy Metal
    Release: 45 rpm
    Title: New Age/Nessuno ci fermerà
    Year: 1982
    Label: Belgravia Records
    Bitrate: 192 kbps
    Hidden Link

Line up:
    Sergio Rampoldi - Vocals
    Emilio Vettor - Guitar
    Luigi D'Ermes - Guitar
    Domenico Prantera - Bass Guitar
    Luciano - Drums

New Age were founded in Milano in 1979 ,this band can easily recognized as one of the prime movers in the development of HM in Italy;they supported RAVEN in 1981 during their italian tour and released this single for Belgravia Records in 1982 but after a couple of months they splitted for the first time because of the singer's compulsory military service,Vettor,D'Ermes and Prantera soon joined VANADIUM(but only Prantera became a stable element),in 1983 New Age reunited with a different line up and recorded a couple of demo tapes before finally quitting in 1984.
    Name: Marco

Topics Solved: 70

I love bands singing in their native language so looking forward to give this 7" a listen =)
    Thanks a lot for taking your time to digitize it!
    Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1472

nonseinormale65 wrote:
    Strappado wrote:OK, I have listened to it and highly recommend it to everyone! the B-Side is awesome!

@nonseinormale65: have you heard any of their demos? are they as good as the single?

I have heard them many years ago(i don't have copies),they changed sound by introducing keyboards,good melodic stuff(imho)but quite different from this 7",the singer of the second demo Rossella Tacco(also with Spotlight on AA. VV. Italian Metal Vol. One) is a friend of mine,i'll ask her if she has copies after KIT festival when i'll be back home in Milano.

Oh so it's the vocalist from SPOTLIGHT? now things got even more interesting (hehe1) .
    It would be very kind of you if you asked her about the tape when you see her.

Thanks in advance mate!
    Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1472

NONSEINORMALE65,THANX for introducing us to this underground band!Excellent music,i agree with STRAPPADO,the b-side kills(outstanding for me is PRANTERA'S bass work!)Thanx also for the scans!!Yes it would be great if you can provide us the demos too,the band is great!!BE BLESSED!! porosimetal
    Random avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: PANOS

Topics Solved: 6

Am I the only one who was strongly reminded of MYTHRA when he saw the cover? Good solid heavy metal, not as Deep Purple influenced as VANADIUM were. Thanks for the upload.
    Germany (de) MaleYouTube 
    Name: Martin

Topics Solved: 8

« Return to Singles [Heavy / Power]