Band Questions »  [SOLVED] Quick question regarding the American Griffin's 1983 demo.
So I managed to DL what's according to Metal-Archives their "12 Song Demo", only it had nine songs. However, I'm not sure if MA was wrong or if three songs were accidentally left out of the upload so if anyone could investigate further into the issue, I'd appreciate it.
 Male

Topics Solved: 2

I seem to have this 1983 demo on my computer and it has 12 songs (just like listed on MA). I can share if anyone is interested.
Random avatar

Topics Solved: 0

shipac wrote:I seem to have this 1983 demo on my computer and it has 12 songs (just like listed on MA). I can share if anyone is interested.

Yes, I would definitely be interested in this. Could you upload it at 320 KBPS man?
 Male

Topics Solved: 2

Hi my friend... will do the upload on Sunday. Bit Rate is 224kbps. Found it about a year ago somewhere on the net. I'm not sure who the original uploader is, but many thanks to him.
Random avatar

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Band Questions