Band Questions » Forbidden Evil (pre-Forbidden) very first gig, April 20th -1985
  • Today I've found on the band's official FB page ---> https://www.facebook.com/forbiddenofficial
    the flyer of their very first concert they ever played, on Saturday April 20th, 1985, and I was wondering if it was ever recorded...
    (think2666) (bow91) (HM2)

https://i.postimg.cc/1XT9qCRg/Forbidden-Evil-CA-USA-Flyer-for-their-1st-concert-20-4-1985.jpg

On the 2015 CD-compilation "The Bloody Birth" there is also a live recording, but I have no clue if is the recording of the concert mentioned in this flyer...
    https://www.discogs.com/release/7664080 ... oody-Birth
    EDIT:
    do someone know this mexican label??? The only release listed on Discogs is this Forbidden Evil compilation, in fact...
    (unsure34) (hmm6)
    AVOID Turbobit & Zippyshare or die!!!!!!
    FORUM MOD!
    Italy (it) Male YouTube 
    Name: Tony

Topics Solved: 892

Yeah, that is pretty sleazy when record labels do that, and not include all of the specific recording dates and locations.
    I am going to guess that the Mexican release with added live tracks, was created AFTER the Greek bootleg has been around awhile?

I can't remember, but THINK it was on Forbidden's facebook page.

I do not have Facebook anymore, so can not check anything,
    so if any record labels only operate or sell from facebook, then those cheap idiots who refuse to have a legitimate website of their own, can fuck right off.

• 1 likes this

Topics Solved: 800

This flyer you posted is interesting. The only show of the band from 1985 that I knew (and that I thought was from this bootleg, too) was the one recorded in Westridge, California on 06/07/1985 (due to the US date model, I can't know if it is June or July, and I've never seen the flyer for that show either) and it contains 4 tracks.
    Did you ask on the band's page if there is a recording of this April 1985 show?

By the way, this CD is a bootleg (the band was active during the period in which it was released, and if it had been approved by the band, it would most likely be released as "Forbidden" and not "Forbidden Evil" - in this case , perhaps as the name of the album: "Forbidden Evil Days", or "The Early Days", things like that), and as it is the only release from this label (at least under this name), I believe it was only at the time it was released which must be obtained directly from the "seal" (or from people responsible for it). However, there is a copy being sold on discogs (as well as another CD version).

EDIT: Now that I saw that the other bootleg doesn't contain the live tracks, but another rehearsal from 1985 (could it be Rehearsal 09/1985?) containing two tracks.

• 1 likes this

Topics Solved: 11

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Band Questions