Other » Strange error with track #3 (Alesia) on ADX's album "LA TERREUR".
At around 2:20 in this song, uploaded by me unto mediafire, it suddenly switches to a live version of the album's opening with very poor master volume, turning back into the actual track at the four minute mark. The people on the Russian metalarea forum experienced a similar problem.

However the actual version shouldn't have this issue as the following video shows:

That being said, does anyone else have this problem? And leading from that, is it possible for someone to upload a "good" copy of the album (perhaps a 320 KBPS vinyl rip) which doesn't have said problem with the "Alesia" track? I apologize if this is the wrong part of the forum to ask such a question.
 Male

Topics Solved: 2

Maybe is a problem from somebody who uploaded the disc in the past, I remember once when I downloaded that disc and listen the error
Chile (cl)

Topics Solved: 2

« Return to Other