Record Questions » Mandator - Initial Velocity CD Bootleg or Legit
Eddiemetal wrote:...Well, I took your advice and gave them another shot. First, I signed up for their e-mail list, and figured I'd eventually see something in an e-mail they sent me that I might want. Sure enough, the next day I got an e-mail and in it was something that I wanted! Yay!Mind you, this was an 'updated', "this is what we have in stock right now as of 05/31/2012" e-mail. So I thought "Hey, they probably have this stuff that's listed on here in stock, because that's what the NEW, UPDATED stock list says..!" So, I went through the proper motions to go about obtaining the CD that I wanted, one of which was, as you know, sending an e-mail to DENNIS FROM SENTINEL STEEL, to secure, and at the very least, inquire about a certain title that you hope to purchase. So, I did this, and a few hours later, I got a response..."Duh, hey, we don't have that CD in stock. We have these OTHER ONES here, that you can get, but not THAT one.." Do I really need to go any further with this???

WHY, WHY, WHY, would you put something in a NEW e-mail, as a NEW, UPDATED, IN STOCK list, and send it out to people, if you weren't even sure if you really had it... IN STOCK?!?!?!? I wish technology would allow people to physically reach through their computers to the other side of whomever you were dealing with...

Denis holds CDs, first come first served. So, if someone asked him to hold it before you, then it is theirs. Lots of his stuff is/are used, single copies. He says that on his site very clearly. I have ordered from him since 1998, and have NEVER had any problems.
Random avatar
United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 3

« Return to Record Questions