EPs [Hard Rock] » Roxcity (Can) - Roxcity [EP] (1981)
  • https://i.imgur.com/0N54kf5.png

Artist: Roxcity
    Release: 1981
    Genre: Hard Rock
    Bitrate: 320Kbps
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Info:Pretty rare Canadian hard rock/aor with tight solid playing and amazing dual heavy axe. 4 tracks mini album, and this is their one and only release with a sound reminds bands such as Night Ranger, Journey and Coney Hatch. The band attempting that cool, melodic AOR kinda sound in the vein of the aforementioned but due to luck of good songwriting or the melodies in the tunes the album passed in the oblivion of time. “Night Child in the Sky” is the the song that survive in this record having a nice melody and good guitar rhythm.

Band Members:
    Roland Kitt – Vocals,guitars
    Gordon Herman – Guitars,vocals
    Ron Fairbairn – Bass,vocals
    Danny Frisk – Drums
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. We’re Getting Stronger (3:38)
    2. Night Child in the Sky (3:09)
    3. Action City (3:57)
    4.. Got No Feeling (3:28)
    Random avatar
    United States (us) Male