EPs [Speed / Thrash] » Necrophagia (US-CA) - Necrophagia [12" EP] (1987)
  • http://i.imgur.com/ss8EVt4.jpg

Artist: Necrophagia
    Release: Self-Titled, 12" EP 1987
    Genre: Thrash
    Bitrate: 320kbps
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    All lyrics written by Eddie Santiago, music written by Ruben Alvarez & Willie Mims, except "Wreckage (Intro)" written by Joe Romersa.

Pressed on 12 inch vinyl, same songs on both sides. The second Wild Rags Records release (cat. # WWR001). Comes on black and translucent dark brown vinyl with insert.

http://i.imgur.com/vL2FlvV.jpg
    Eddie Santiago - Vocals
    Ruben Alvarez - Guitars
    Tom Mukai - Bass
    Willie Mims - Drums
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Wreckage (intro) / Bloodshed
    2. Tear Off Your Face
    3. The Final Solution
    4. Feel My Knife
    United States (us) Male
    Name: Frank Makue

Topics Solved: 17

The band was from Boyle Heights, CA. You can find a lot of info incl interview here: http://www.metalmaniacs.com/2013/call-f ... a-feature/

1. Tell me about how you grew up and how you started getting into heavy metal. What are your early memories of this time?

EDDIE: Growing up in Boyle Heights, Ca which is west of East LA and nowhere near Montebello as some people have said we originated from, was tough. It was infested with Gangs and seemingly danger in every corner but somehow in this environment there were a lot of the normalcy you would find in any other Middle Class city such as close knit families, lots of sports and most of all Music!! My first exposure to Heavy Metal was in 1976 when my neighbor invited me to listen to Kiss-Dressed to Kill Record. I really liked it because up to that point besides the traditional Mexican Music I would listen to at Family Parties, were Oldies and 1960′s Motown Music. I began to gravitate to the much older kids that were more in tune with that style of Music and they exposed me to the likes of Judas Priest,Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple and AC/DC.
    Sweden (se) Male  YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 2557

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to EPs [Speed / Thrash]