Demos [Black / Death] » Terror (Swe) - Demo (1994)
  • http://i.imgur.com/nMt2HoL.jpg

Artist:     Terror
    Release: Demo (1994)
    Genre:    melodic Death Metal
    Bitrate:   cbr128 (excellent quality)
    Hidden Link → To see this 'hidden' link click one of the green buttons on the right: Thank for Post or Thumb up
    You have been warned: Any other attempts to make this link visible (e.g. spamming) is violating the rules and might cause negative reputation!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Self-released as tape. - Recorded in April 1994 (within 2 days) at Studio Fredman, Gothenburg, SWE.

This short-lived studio project existed for a few weeks just to record this one demo.
    The line-up features prominent Swedish Deathsters: Jon (from Dissection) on vocals and 3 members of At the Gates (Björler twins plus Adrian).
    Thanks to Adrian Erlandsson, who uploaded this in 2005 (cbr128).

Requested by OzzyRulz777.

Line-up:
    Vocals: Jon Nödtveidt (R.I.P. 2006) [ex-De Infernali, ex-Dissection, ex-Outbreak, ex-Satanized, ex-Siren's Yell, ex-The Black, ex-Rabbit's Carrot]
    Bass: Jonas Björler [At the Gates, The Haunted, ex-Infestation, ex-Demolition]
    Guitars: Anders Björler [Akani, Anders Björler, At the Gates, Pagandom, ex-Infestation, ex-The Haunted, ex-Liers in Wait]
    Drums: Adrian Erlandsson [At the Gates, Brujeria, Paradise Lost, The Haunted, Vallenfyre, ex-Decameron, ex-H.E.A.L., ex-Needleye, Nemhain, ex-12 Ton Method, ex-Cradle of Filth, ex-Samsas Traum, ex-Netherbird, ex-Tenet, ex-Hyperhug, ex-Penance (SWE), ex-Skitsystem, ex-Deathstars (live)]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tracklist:
    01.  Radiation  (02:07)
    02.  Destruction  (01:13)
    03.  Terror  (01:39)

RunningWild wrote:"A high quality rip depends on the source - not on the bitrate!" - Enjoy this melodic DM masterpiece!
    Notes about Bitrates in general

I know that many of you always ask for high bitrates ("want it in cbr320 or flac").
    Believe me: This makes no sense at all.
    NB: Higher bitrates do NOT mean better quality!
    This download is a good example to prove this fact. Most likely ripped off the master tape by a band member, this one´s got excellent quality - better than many so-called "cbr320" rips (in here & out there).

I suggest not to ask for a (too) high bitrate.
    You only risk to get a fake rip or no help at all…

Austria (at) Male

Topics Solved: 931

« Return to Demos [Black / Death]