V/A Compilations » [DEAD LINK] V/A - ...Until the End of Time: The End Records [Compilation] (1998)
  • THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS.
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

SEARCH REQUESTS BEFORE MAKING A NEW ONE!

https://i.postimg.cc/QxyRXQxC/cover.jpg

Artist: V/A
    Release: ...Until The End Of Time - The End Records (1998)
    Genres: Melodic/Symphonic/Black/Death/Progressive
    Bitrate: 320 kbps
    ►Dead Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1998 Compilation CD of releases on The End Records. A GREAT compilation. The Nokturnal Mortum tracks are amongst their finest songs ever!!!! Plus Mental Home is a highlight. A KILLER Compilation!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1 Mental Home - Under The Wing (Of Gamayun)
    2 Sculptured - Together With The Seasons
    3 Epoch Of Unlight - Silver Mistress
    4 Nokturnal Mortum - Unholy Orathania
    5 Mental Home - Southern Calm Waters
    6 Odes Of Ecstasy - Faithless
    7 Scholomance - Pride Of The Serpent Winds
    8 Nokturnal Mortum - On The Moonlight Path
    Banned
    United States (us) Male
    Name: Mikael Vaalkoth

Topics Solved: 6

Nokturnal Mortum ukrain nazi scumbags shittt (goblin)

-4 reputation votes
    Russia (ru) Male
    Name: Denis

Topics Solved: 7

...Until The End Of Time - The End Records 1998 [Comp CD] 320 [vaalkoth's rip] 110 MB
    new link 2020/02/24
    Hidden Link

thrashbutcher wrote:Nokturnal Mortum ukrain nazi scumbags shittt

so, you hate "nazi's"?
    but was it ok for Russia/Communists to have murdered and starved over 7 MILLION Ukrainians ? :/
    anyways,
    Nokturnal Mortum stopped being political around 5 years ago and now are just another pagan folk-metal/black metal/heavy metal band, just like many similar bands in Russia.

• 1 likes this
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 327

canadaspaceman wrote:

so, you hate "nazi's"?
    but was it ok for Russia/Communists to have murdered and starved over 7 MILLION Ukrainians ? :/
    anyways,
    Nokturnal Mortum stopped being political around 5 years ago and now are just another pagan folk-metal/black metal/heavy metal band, just like many similar bands in Russia.

Not 100% sure but i think Denis is ucrainian mate. (yes)

Topics Solved: 19

They are not Nazi's. LOL. Are you a fucking idiot???? Besides, who fucking cares. Their music is amazing!!!!!

-1 reputation votes
    Banned
    United States (us) Male

canadaspaceman wrote:

so, you hate "nazi's"?
    anyways,/quote]
    Yes, the Nazis must die ..
    Let's count how many Nazis killed and their lackeys?
    Russian is not equal to the Communists. You speak like a zombie. Listen more to the American Big Brother, he will not tell you this yet ... After all, the Empire of Good in which you live is the new Nazism, which you are now
    you stick on Ukraine. Heil Bandera and Shukhevych! Heil Obama, Clinton and Trump !!!! Heil Hitler, say this loudly guy from Canada, do not be shy!

-3 reputation votes
    Russia (ru) Male

vaalkoth wrote:They are not Nazi's. LOL. Are you a fucking idiot???? Besides, who fucking cares. Their music is amazing!!!!!

Fucking idiot ... So?
    I didn't call you names ... OK ...
    You would have better studied the question about your heroes. Here is a quote from Wikipedia (and a link to this page). You can put the first line in Google translator. That Nokturnal Mortum Nazis, everyone who listens to heavy music in Ukraine, Belarus and Russia, knows 100%. Even the musicians don't hide it ...

"«Nokturnal Mortum» — украинская блэк-метал группа из Харькова творчество которой позиционировалось как национал-социалистический" https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokturnal_Mortum

And if you are not Nazi stupid shit, then you will apologize for your dirty words.....

-3 reputation votes
    Russia (ru) Male

vaalkoth wrote: Their music is amazing!!!!!

And mind you, I did not say a word about their music. Bad or good it is for you, this is a purely personal matter...

But I can say one thing, that the former Nazis do not happen ...
    They can only temporarily put a sheep skin on their wolf's body.

-2 reputation votes
    Russia (ru) Male

See we have a real Nazi on the forum. He was offended that the Nazis were called Nazis. (shocked) (hehe)

https://image.ibb.co/mDQiVL/7777777.jpg

-3 reputation votes
    Russia (ru) Male

thrashbutcher wrote:
    canadaspaceman wrote:

so, you hate "nazi's"?
    anyways,/quote]
    Russian is not equal to the Communists. You speak like a zombie. Listen more to the American Big Brother, he will not tell you this yet ... After all, the Empire of Good in which you live is the new Nazism, which you are now
    you stick on Ukraine. Heil Bandera and Shukhevych! Heil Obama, Clinton and Trump !!!! Heil Hitler, say this loudly guy from Canada, do not be shy!

I know more than you think.
    My father and family was loyal to the Czar and the White Russians, when Poland was invaded in 1938 (not 1939 like wikipedia says) by communist jews, after being tortured by them, it was the German army and airforce, (aka "Nazi's", who everybody calls the bad guys), that saved him and whoever still lived through the torture of 1938-39.
    You have YOUR version of history,and I have mine, from the testimonies of my Dad and other Europeans that lived through that hell.
    These days, anyone who calls aonther person a nazi, IS probably a commie themselves. There is no middle ground anymore.

• 3 likes this
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male 

thrashbutcher wrote:
    canadaspaceman wrote:

so, you hate "nazi's"?
    anyways,/quote]

There are many historians that for over 20 years say that the "6 million dead jews" is a lie, BUT nobody cares.

• 2 likes this
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male 

WOULD SOMEONE GET THIS ASSHOLE OUT OF OUR FORUM?! I don't need negative points from some political asshole. If Wikipedia is your Bible then you're a fucking IDIOT! And how DARE you call me a Nazi you piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET RID OF HIM OR I NEVER SHARE ANOTHER PIECE OF MUSIC IN THIS FORUM!

-1 reputation votes
    Banned
    United States (us) Male

vaalkoth wrote:WOULD SOMEONE GET THIS ASSHOLE OUT OF OUR FORUM?! I don't need negative points from some political asshole. If Wikipedia is your Bible then you're a fucking IDIOT! And how DARE you call me a Nazi you piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET RID OF HIM OR I NEVER SHARE ANOTHER PIECE OF MUSIC IN THIS FORUM!

I draw attention to the fact that I initially expressed my opinion about the group, nothing more.
    I did not insult you and did not call you an idiot, is that correct?
    That you see yourself as indecent, as crazy, as drunk.
    They made minuses to all my posts ... They wrote again Fuck You ...
    Stop behaving like a hysterical psychopath.
    If Nazi convictions are so expensive, for you, ok .. There are no problems, live with it ...
    I wanted to point out to people, the conviction of the group, nothing more
    (not all people, believe me, Nazi convictions are close) ...
    But you spread a whole hysteria due to the fact that I called the Nazis Nazis ...
    Do not behave like a runaway from a madhouse...

-3 reputation votes
    Russia (ru) Male

canadaspaceman wrote:I know more than you think.
    My father and family was loyal to the Czar and the White Russians, when Poland was invaded in 1938 (not 1939 like wikipedia says) by communist jews, after being tortured by them, it was the German army and airforce, (aka "Nazi's", who everybody calls the bad guys), that saved him and whoever still lived through the torture of 1938-39.
    You have YOUR version of history,and I have mine, from the testimonies of my Dad and other Europeans that lived through that hell.
    These days, anyone who calls aonther person a nazi, IS probably a commie themselves. There is no middle ground anymore.

Well, I did not want to hurt you like that ..
    The history of my family is also not simple. My great-grandfather with the tsar held a very high military position. After the revolution, he fought on the side of the “whites” (I think you know what that means). I was in emigration. First in Serbia, then in France. His son (my grandfather) when World War 2 started, through Iran he managed to return from emigration to the USSR and fought against the Nazis. Reached Berlin, took part in the capture of the Reichstag.

I apologize to you. I really did not want to hurt you ...
    I just really do not like the Nazis.

-1 reputation votes
    Russia (ru) Male

thrashbutcher wrote:
    canadaspaceman wrote:I know more than you think.

Well, I did not want to hurt you like that ..
    The history of my family is also not simple. My great-grandfather with the tsar held a very high military position. After the revolution, he fought on the side of the “whites” (I think you know what that means). I was in emigration. First in Serbia, then in France. His son (my grandfather) when World War 2 started, through Iran he managed to return from emigration to the USSR and fought against the Nazis. Reached Berlin, took part in the capture of the Reichstag.

I apologize to you. I really did not want to hurt you ...
    I just really do not like the Nazis.

IF you called me a communist , THEN i would take offense.
    I don't care if anybody calls me a nazi or neo-nazi, it means nothing to me these days.
    Vaalkoth though, has ALWAYS been against "nazi's" as far as I know.
    Vaalkoth has said it many times on black metal bands he shared here.
    If you value his uploads, then apologize here and in a private message to him, as he is one of the best power-uploaders there has ever been.

• 2 likes this
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male 

« Return to V/A Compilations