V/A Compilations » V/A - 1994 Taiwan 台灣地下音乐档案 II (Underground Music in Taiwan II) [Compilation] (1994) [Lossless FLAC]
  • https://i.imgur.com/pWeB9XZ.png

Artist: Various Artists
    Release: 1994 台灣地下音乐档案 II - Underground Music in Taiwan II
    Genre: Heavy Metal / Hard Rock / Pop
    Bitrate: Flac
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    After the ending of the "National Music Competition" in 1992 (see my other post), the underground scene in Taiwan suffered of a lacking in space for underground bands.

Between 1994-1995, Friendly Dog Records (友善的狗) released a serie of 3 volumes called "Underground Music in Taiwan" (台灣地下音乐档案) not linked or associated with any particular concert or live competition.
    It gave space to a few unknown bands who - except for rare cases - never had the chance to record further material before or after

In the second volume, only one heavy metal band appears: Pigs'n'Ratts, formed in 1993. Later in 2000 they released a full lenght CD ("Hi, mom! We're home!!", actually recorded in 1997) which is a weird and a little bit senseless mix of metal-thrash-experimental-pop-soft-grunge-alternative music. Such CD is quite hard to find (I can post it, but it's absolutely a waste of time...)

First press CD with 16-panels folded booklet on thick paper. In the late 2000's it was re-released with a simplified 4-pages booklet and with slipcase, as well as the other two volumes of the serie

Unfortunately I scanned the artwork at 200 dpi... hope it's good enough
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Pigs N' Ratts - Sinadon
    2. Pigs N' Ratts - 高山青
    3. 无名Ⅱ (Anonymous II) - 台北都会
    4. 无名Ⅱ (Anonymous II) - 白贼话
    5. 蓝色精灵 (Blue Sprite) - 爱一个人那么的辛苦
    6. 蓝色精灵 (Blue Sprite) - 把马子
    7. Surprise - 寂寞的行囊
    8. Surprise - 分手前的心情
    9. Big 5 - 我只能说
    10. Big 5 - 回到从头