EPs [NWOBHM] » Rough Justice (UK-High Wycombe) - Million To One [7" EP] (1982)
  • https://i.imgur.com/uSY67uE.png

There's 3 'Rough Justice' Nwobhm groups. This one is from Hampshire. I got some Demos (thanks to Strapp) from the one from NewCastle. Haven't got the single from the one from Hebrides {Black Knight (A Gothic Legend) [7'' Single]}. Huge thanks for this my friend, hope that you will upload more of these Nwobhm rarities!
    FORUM MOD!
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: Jason

Topics Solved: 399

jasonkont wrote:There's 3 'Rough Justice' Nwobhm groups. This one is from Hampshire. I got some Demos (thanks to Strapp) from the one from NewCastle. Haven't got the single from the one from Hebrides {Black Knight (A Gothic Legend) [7'' Single]}. Huge thanks for this my friend, hope that you upload more of these Nwobhm rarities!

Well I got news for you as there's another one too, only this time called Ruff Justice!
    Mik
    Bringer of Steel
    Name: Mik

Topics Solved: 8

Ruff justice with Rough justice (black night 7'') must be the same group i have a live recording from those (Ruff justice) and 2 members and maybe more played on both groups.

Mik wrote:
    jasonkont wrote:There's 3 'Rough Justice' Nwobhm groups. This one is from Hampshire. I got some Demos (thanks to Strapp) from the one from NewCastle. Haven't got the single from the one from Hebrides {Black Knight (A Gothic Legend) [7'' Single]}. Huge thanks for this my friend, hope that you upload more of these Nwobhm rarities!

Well I got news for you as there's another one too, only this time called Ruff Justice!
    Random avatar

Topics Solved: 3

nwobhmgr wrote:Ruff justice with Rough justice (black night 7'') must be the same group i have a live recording from those (Ruff justice) and 2 members and maybe more played on both groups.

Just checked it out, sorry they are two different bands....
    Mik
    Bringer of Steel
    Name: Mik

Topics Solved: 8

MIK,huge thanx for this ultra rare ep!!I like mostly the second song for it's nice riff and the ballad is good too!!A really nice band ,not something monumental though,but everything here is decent to say the least!!The fact that is very rare adds to the fetish kind of satisfaction that the NWOBHM hunters will get from this one!!I really like it!!Thanx again!!! porosimetal
    Random avatar
    FORUM MOD!
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: PANOS

Topics Solved: 41

Some info from YT-Tim and Biz were 14-15 years old at the time of this recording - Pete was 17 Jon and Gavin were 19!Great band!

Topics Solved: 0

New Link (320kbps): Hidden Link

1. Million To One
    2. Wandering Heartache
    3. Broken Dreams

• 12 likes this
    Sweden (se) Male  YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 2523

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to EPs [NWOBHM]