Reissues »  [SOLVED] Iron Maiden - MAIDEN ENGLAND DVD??
Has anyone read anything from the band/management on re-releasing the 1988 Maiden England home video? I seen some conjecture about this on the net but haven't been able to find anything reliable or official..I have The Early Days and Live After Death DVD sets and don't see any reason why they wouldn't release this as well to round out the set. I'm guessing they might be holding off to after the current "Maiden England World Tour" is finished and they just released the En Vivo! DVD a few months ago..

http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/images/covers/iron-maiden-maiden-england(live).jpg
Bringer of Steel
United States (us) Male
Name: Chris Ruiz

Topics Solved: 0

I found this:

According to Metal-Rules.com, bassist Steve Harris of British heavy metal legends IRON MAIDEN has revealed to the German magazine Rock Hard that the band's "Maiden England" concert video will be re-released in 2013, with the footage expanded to comprise the show's encores which were not included in the original VHS version of the set.
Random avatar
Netherlands (nl) FemaleFemale

Damn... I´ve lost my VHS-copy... :P My friend had the dvd. but it must´ve been pirate...label on the disk was smutty... (knight666)
 Male

all dvds of this show are pirates. This is the first time the show will be officially released on dvd. I've had pirate versions forever, will be nice to have the real deal.

Up the IRONs!
Bringer of Steel

Topics Solved: 18

i'm a proud owner of the vhs but would LOVE it on dvd!
United States (us) Male

Hope they are releasing this on Blu-ray.
United Kingdom (uk) Male
Name: Stuart

Greece (gr) Male  
Name: Andreas

Topics Solved: 28

"Maiden England '88
dvd release
https://www.discogs.com/Iron-Maiden-Maiden-England-88/release/10364769
Parlophone ‎– 50999 973317 9 7
2 × DVD, DVD-Video, PAL, Reissue, 2014

https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/I ... land/10847
EMI
2DVD, 2013

Disc one contains the concert, which has been specially upgraded and extended from the existing 1989 longform VHS release and now includes three previously unreleased encores: Running Free, Run To The Hills and Sanctuary, thereby completing the full concert with a total running time of 110 minutes.

Disc two is an extensive bonus disc featuring an exclusive documentary, "Part 3 in the History of Iron Maiden", plus the "Twelve Wasted Years" VHS, which was first released in 1987.
Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 341

« Return to Reissues